METHOD OF PREPARATION
• Blend 1 onion with ginger and green chillies.
• Add blended ingredients, salt and Homefoods Chicken/ All Purpose Seasoning to washed chicken.
• Place on fire and allow to a boil, add tomato puree till chicken or meat partly cooks.
• Add fresh onion, red chillies, and fresh tomatoes in whole to the steaming chicken.
• Mix Homefoods Neri Neri Paste with water till it becomes smooth.
• Add the Neri Neri mixed with water to the chicken on fire.
• Add the water as preferred.
• Remove & Blend the cooked onion, pepper and tomatoes.
• Add to the soup on fire. Add smoked fish and • Allow to cook for 10 -15 minutes.
Millet Porridge Mix Millet falls under ancient grains category with gluten free benefits and can be used in a variety of recipe. Hausa kooko is one of the few breakfast recipes enjoyed in Ghana which involves the use of millet, ginger and other natural spices.
The high health benefit Homefoods Hausa Kooko has to offer is related to its fiber content, thus, help reduce low-density lipoprotein ('bad cholesterol'). It has high antioxidant properties which help reduce blood pressure and the risk of getting heart attacks. Minerals such as calcium, iron are found in large amount.
Homefoods' Vegetable Oil is a high quality cooking palm oil containing rich natural source of beta carotene (pro-vitamin A). It is refined, processed and packaged whilst adhering to international quality control standards.
The Vegetable Oil which is also known as Palm Olein is considered as the gold standard in frying and is perhaps, on its own, the most widely used frying oil in the world.
" IDEAL FOR COOKING, FRYING & SAUTÉING "
Palm oil has been the flagship product of the company since 1995. It has been the bane of our SUCCESS!
It is a versatile plant ; Nature’s gift to the world! Palm oil is derived from the flesh of the palm tree. In its virgin form, the oil is bright orange-red due to its high content of carotene.
Palm oil is rich in Vitamin E, a powerful anti-oxidant capable of reducing the harmful types of oxygen molecules in the body. Palm oil is semi-solid at room temperature.
Palm oil has good resistance to oxidation and heat at prolonged elevated temperatures; hence making palm oil an ideal ingredient for frying and other oil blends. Products fried in palm oil include potato chips, French fries ,noodles and nuts.
Currently, this product is packaged in 500ml, 1lt and 2lt. However, packaging and branding is based on customer preference.
" MAKING EVERY MEAL AN EXPERIENCE "